General Tips for Poster Presenters
Please pay attention to details by carefully following the instructions outlined below:
MAXIMUM POSTER DIMENSIONS = A0 (118,9 cm x 84,1 cm)
- All posters must be printed in a portrait format: A0
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names. Ensure that they are the same as in the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of 1-2 meters.
- Your poster number will be indicated in the programme as well as in abstract book. Please mount your poster on the board with the same number.
- Push pins will be provided to all poster presenters at your poster board on-site.
- We kindly ask that you be at your poster to answer questions during the poster viewing times indicated in the conference programme.