24–26 November 2017 • Berlin, Germany
in cooperation with
We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster or oral presentations to the 4th International Symposium "Low Vision and the Brain". We are looking forward to receiving your contributions for the scientific programme and and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
Thank you for submitting your results from research and practice on the following main topics:
• Neuroprotection and rescue
• Brain and retina degeneration
• Vascular system, intraocular and intracranial pressure
• Brain reorganization and neuroplasticity
• Restoration and recovery
• Visual Rehabilitation and neuropsychological interventions
• Psychosomatic challenges, psychology of coping, and life style
• Alternative medicine
• Neurotechnology and Drugs
• Innovation and commercialization
Please click here to submit your abstract online.
The deadline for the abstract submission is 30 June 2017!
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the decision. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral or poster presentations and published at the Journal “Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience”.
Click here to receive further information regarding abstract submission.